If you have symptoms, or have been exposed to someone who has the Coronavirus, please get tested.
- People who have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, or those that have symptoms need to get tested.
- The thousands of tests done in Yavapai County have helped us to keep our community healthy
- Those who test positive need to self-quarantine until they have recovered
- Thumb Butte Medical Center is able to offer a variety of testing methods
- Thumb Butte Medical Center will have Drive-Thru testing Monday-Friday, from 8-4 each day.
Getting tested for COVID-19 is good for you and good for our community
During the past few months, here at Thumb Butte Medical Center, we opened our arms to the larger Prescott community. We ran Drive-Thru testing for COVID-19 seven days a week and were able to educate those who tested positive so they could self-quarantine. Otherwise,the outcome in our community may have been much different. We did thousands of tests - so many that we ran out of supplies!
We have now received a limited number of supplies from the manufacturers, and will resume testing on Monday (August 10) for a couple of weeks. We will be open for Drive-Thru testing in Prescott M-F from 8 AM - 4 PM each day. We are also receiving two Sofia SARS Antigen testing machines so we can get your results in 15 minutes.
Getting tested is important if you have symptoms or have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19. Only if you know you are ill, will you know you should self-quarantine until you are well. With testing, we can help prevent another surge.
According to the Yavapai County Health Department, they are seeing about 30 new COVID-19 cases a day in Yavapai County.
Please, if you have symptoms or are exposed to COVID-19, get tested as soon as possible. We do not want to have another surge in our community.
Working together, we can keep our community healthy and safe!
Thumb Butte Medical Center
3124 Willow Creek Road
Prescott, AZ 86301
Monday - Friday, 8-5
Thumb Butte Medical Center: Website | Facebook | Instagram