67% of registered Yavapai County voters have returned their ballots
Big Idea & Election Dates
- The General Election is tomorrow, November 3
- ***You must go to a Yavapai County Vote Center to vote in person on Tuesday, November 3 from 6AM-7PM.***
- Do not mail in your ballots. Drop them off at official ballot drop-off boxes (see below).
- Ballots must be RECEIVED by 7 PM November 3, or they will not be counted
- Read more...
Saturday's Ballot Return
As of Monday, October 26, Yavapai County has 165,425 active registered voters:
- Issued: 141,205
- Received 110,508 - This includes all Early Ballots, Military/Overseas Ballots, and In-Person Early Ballots.
- Verified 105,808
- Waiting to be verified: 4700
- In-person ballots cast: 8,815
All numbers are approximate and change as we continue to process incoming ballots.
Also, in accordance with A.R.S. §16-161 (B), as of October 15, 2020, the number of persons who registered to vote in Yavapai County using the federal or state voter registration form and who have not provided proof of citizenship to the Yavapai County Recorder is 577.
Here are the vote centers in Yavapai County.
Drop-off Ballot Box Locations
Yavapai County has recently added six new locations for ballot boxes, bringing the total to 19 across the county. They are listed below with the address, the new locations are starred. For the latest, up-to-date locations, check out www.yavapai.us/GOVOTE
||Bagdad Justice Court, 100 Main St
|*Black Canyon City
||Black Canyon City Library, 34701 S Old Black Canyon Hwy
||Town Hall, 473 S Main St
||Yavapai-Apache Nation Community Center, 3462 Smith Ave
||Town Hall, 202 N State Route 89
||Town Hall, 39 N 9th St
||Congress Library, 26750 Santa Fe Road
||County Administration Building, 10 S 6th St
||Town Hall, 2735 S Highway 69
||Town Hall, 600 Clark St
||Public Library, 16 Big Chino Rd
||County Administration Building, 1015 Fair St
||Town Hall, 7501 Skoog Blvd
||City Hall, 102 Roadrunner Dr
||Village of Oak Creek Fire Station, 125 Slide Rock Rd
||Seligman Library, 54170 N Floyd St.
||U.S. Post Office, 3085 S Iron Springs Rd
||Public Library, 17320 E Mule Deer Dr
||Yarnell Justice Court, 22591 S Looka Way
In 2016, there were 137,390 registered voters, with an 84.47% return.
Editor's Note: This will be a recurring article through Election Day.