We have a Spanish-language website at Social Security.
- We strive to deliver great customer service and easy to access information in Spanish language, too
- Our Spanish-language website provides information for those who speak Spanish
- There are also many publications in Spanish
- Read more...
Do you speak Spanish and have questions about your Social Security benefits?
At Social Security, we strive to deliver great customer service and easy-to-access information about our programs. Our Spanish-language website, http://www.ssa.gov/espanol, provides information for those whose primary language is Spanish. There, your family and friends can learn about how to get a Social Security card, plan for retirement, apply for benefits, manage their benefits, and much more.
We also provide many publications in Spanish at www.ssa.gov/espanol/publicaciones/ on popular topics such as:
- Retirement, Disability, and Survivors benefits.
- Supplemental Security Income.
Spanish-speaking customers who need to speak with a representative can call us at 1-800-772-1213. Please share these resources with friends and family who may need them.