It takes Community + Kindness!
- It's Random Acts of Kindness Day!
- An act of kindness positively impacts the world around you - especially at the gas pump
- Do good, feel good
- Here are 10 easy ways to be a good GasBuddy and share random acts of kindness
- Read more...
We can all use a bit more of community kindness...
At GasBuddy, we’re all about community (our app is based on it), and we think community is strengthened with kindness. That’s why we compiled a list of 10 easy things you can do to be a good GasBuddy on Random Acts of Kindness Day. (Feb. 17).
Every act of kindness, whether random or not, big or small, positively impacts the world around you. When you do good, you feel good.
So why not try one—or all—of these easy ideas and make someone’s day as well as your own?
10 (EASY) WAYS TO BE A GOOD GASBUDDY FOR RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS DAY
1. Follow our pump etiquette rules.
2. Carry a small pad of sticky notes and leave one on the pump for the next fueler that says, “Have a good day!” or, “Hope you get great gas mileage today!”
3. Let someone go in front of you. Whatever the situation.
4. Buy two $1 scratch tickets inside and give one to the person behind you in line. Resist the urge to say, “if you win, we’ll split it.”
5. Pay for the coffee or soda of the person behind you in line.
6. Use your GasBack® Rewards to donate to charity.
7. Tell a friend about the GasBuddy app so they can save money on gas, too. (If you’re a Pay with GasBuddy fuel card holder, you’ll save 10¢/gal when you refer a friend to the card and they use it for the first time. Learn how to refer a friend here).
8. Leave a positive review for a gas station owner in the GasBuddy app (see this month’s challenge in the WIN tab).
9. Buy a small, sweet treat from the c-store—a pack of cookies, nuts, or chocolates—and surprise a neighbor or family member.
10. Buy a silk rose inside the c-store and leave it on the car windshield of your favorite someone.
11. BONUS: Do something kind for yourself and get the Pay with GasBuddy fuel card. You’ll save on every visit to the pump and get access to even more Deal Alerts in the app. Sign-up is free, with no credit check!
For budget-minded drivers, GasBuddy is the travel and navigation app that is used by more North American drivers to save money on gas than any other. Unlike fuel retailer apps, as well as newer apps focused on fuel savings, GasBuddy covers 150,000+ gas stations in North America, giving drivers 27 ways to save on fuel. That’s why GasBuddy has been downloaded nearly 90 million times – more than any other travel and navigation app focused on gas savings.