Road work scheduled for the Mayer/Spring Valley area.
- A new traffic signal will be installed in Spring Valley
- It’s at the intersection of State Route 69 and Spring Lane
- An advanced radar detection system and intersection lighting will also be installed
- Road construction will take place Tuesday, August 3 - Friday August 6.
- Read more...
A new traffic signal is being installed on SR 69.
The Arizona Department of Transportation is planning to improve the intersection of State Route 69 and Spring Lane in the unincorporated area of Yavapai County known as Spring Valley. The improvements include installing a traffic signal and an additional left-turn lane from Spring Lane.
The project also includes installation of an advanced radar detection system and intersection lighting. The purpose of this project is to reduce the frequency and severity of intersection crashes through traffic-control and operational improvements.
* SR 69 TRAFFIC RESTRICTIONS * • When: 6 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 3, through Friday, Aug. 6. • Where: NB & SB SR 69 at the Spring Lane intersection (mp 264-265) • What: One lane/direction; lowered speed limit