The Board of Supervisors is accepting applications for the 2020-21 Title III Program project proposals.
- $125,000 in funding is available for the Title III Forest Fee Program
- Project proposals can come from inside and outside County government
- Eligible projects must fit into one of five categories (see below)
- The deadline for submission is August 28
Title III Forest Fee Applications now being accepted
The Yavapai County Board of Supervisors is taking applications for the 2020-21 Title III Forest Fee Program. The funding available for this program is approximately $125,000.
Project proposals will be considered from both inside and outside County government. All eligible projects must fit into one of the following categories:
- Carry out activities under the Firewise Communities Program to provide homeowners in fire-sensitive ecosystems education and assistance with implementation, techniques in home-siting, home construction, and home landscaping that can help protect people and property from wildfires.
- Reimburse the participating county for search and rescue and other emergency services, including firefighting and law enforcement patrols, that are - o Performed on Federal land after the date on which the use was approved
- Paid for by the participating county
- To cover training costs and equipment purchases directly related to the emergency service described in paragraph 2.
- Develop and carry out Community Wildfire Protection Plans (CWPPs) in coordination with the Secretary of Agriculture.
It is too late, when told to evacuate! BE FIREWISE - www.regionalinfo-alert.org