“Let Your Voice Be Heard – Vote” Election Day – Tuesday, August 3, 2021
- Tuesday, August 3rd is Election Day
- This is the Primary for the City of Prescott Council and the Dewey-Humboldt Recall elections
- This is a mail-in election, there is not a live polling place you can go to
- Ballots must be received by 7 PM Tuesday Night. Postmarks don’t count.
- Read more...
Yavapai County Recorder, Leslie Hoffman would like to announce the following information:
- August 3, 2021 Election is Tuesday for the following jurisdictions:
- City of Prescott – Primary Election
- Town of Dewey/Humboldt - Recall Election
- All Ballots must be returned to the Yavapai County Recorder’s Office no later than 7:00 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, August 3, 2021.
- IT’S TOO LATE TO MAIL YOUR BALLOT, please use one of our convenient drop box locations through 7:00 p.m. on Election Day. Late ballots will not be tabulated. Be sure to sign the affidavit envelope in your original handwriting.
Ballot Drop Box Locations:
Yavapai County Admin Building, 1015 Fair St., Prescott
Prescott City Government, 201 S. Cortez St., Prescott
Dewey-Humboldt Town Hall, 2735 S. State Route 69, Humboldt
For more information regarding this news release, please contact
Leslie M. Hoffman, Yavapai County Recorder at (928) 771-3248.