Soup Sunday, with a twist …
- Empty Bowls Prescott has held fundraisers on the Square for 23 year for local food banks and those in need
- Due to Covid, they are unable hold this year’s fundraiser
- Local restaurants and chefs have come together to provide the community with 10 selections of soup Sunday morning from 9-noon
- Go to El Gato Azul Sunday morning (September 13) and you can purchase soup to go which can be reheated and enjoyed in your home
- All proceeds to benefit Empty Bowls Prescott
A Collaborative Effort to assist “Empty Bowls”
For the last 23 years, Empty Bowls has brought the community together to raise funds for local food banks and those in need. This year, due to Covid, the event is being held virtually at
Well, you can still get your soup fix at El Gato Azul, Sunday, September 13th from 9 – 12.
Local Restaurants and Chef’s have come together to help contribute to this great cause. We're planning Ten Selections - and I just asked these guys yesterday if they wanted to participate, so ... 24 hour notice.
Soup will be available To Go to be reheated and enjoyed in your home, along with Fresh Bread, and the Option to purchase a Salad or Side Dish.
The entry way and side walk to the West of Gato will be designated with cones to allow for social distancing, and we are asking that everyone wear a mask.
Menus will be distributed while you wait to select your Soup, and groups of three will be allowed to enter the restaurant to pick up your Soup!
And yes, there will be some Bowls available for purchase as well!
Please call 445-1070 with questions.
No advance orders. So show up, enjoy the company, and take home some Soup for a great cause!
100% of proceeds benefit Empty Bowls.
Local participating sponsors include:
BIGA by Senses
Goods from the Garden
The Hungry Badger Adventure Catering
El Gato Azul
Source One Supply