Board your plane faster, easier!
- Identified low-risk air travelers can enjoy a smart & efficient screening experience
- No need to remove shoes, 3-1-1 liquids, laptops, jackets or belts
- You receive all benefits by utilizing the TSA Pre✓® lane
- Enrollment is open November 15th - 19th at the Prescott Regional Airport
- Read more...
Prescott Regional Airport Hosts TSA PreCheck Enrollment Event November 15-19, 2021
Prescott, AZ (October 25, 2021) – Due to popular demand, IdentoGo TSA Pre✓® will return to Prescott Regional Airport from Monday, November 15th through Friday, November 19th, 2021. The IdentoGo TSA Pre✓® station will be located in the new terminal near Avis and Budget at 6600 Airport Ave.
TSA Pre✓® is an expedited screening program that enables identified low-risk air travelers to enjoy a smart and efficient screening experience. For TSA Pre✓® travelers, there is no need to remove shoes, 3-1-1 liquids, laptops, light outerwear or belts. TSA Pre✓® is one of the Trusted Traveler programs available and convenient for those passengers travelling throughout the United States. Enrollment in other Trusted Traveler programs such as Global Entry will not be available at this event.
Passengers with TSA Pre✓® fully receive all benefits listed above by utilizing the TSA Pre✓® lane. TSA Pre✓® has more than 450 lanes at 200+ U.S. airports.
“We are very excited that IdentoGo has decided to bring the TSA Pre✓® station back to Northern Arizona making the enrollment process more convenient for our community. Our new 18,000+ square foot passenger terminal, which opened in March 2021, offers a dedicated TSA Pre✓® queuing lane, creating a smoother travel experience for passengers flying out of PRC and throughout the nation,” said Robin Sobotta, Airport Director.
To participate in this local enrollment event, follow these steps to pre-enroll
- Visit www.identogo.com/precheck to access the application page
- Click “Start Application Now”, then click “New Enrollment”
- Fill out Steps and choose “Next” at the bottom of each screen
- Type in your location at Zipcode/City/Airport Code box – search
- Choose location “Pop Up: PRC, 11/15-11/19” and click “Next”
- Select your desired appointment time (Please be sure to make note of your appointment time, no reminders will be sent out)
Appointments for the enrollment event are encouraged and limited on a first come, first serve basis. Attendees must bring a government-issued photo ID with proof of U.S. Citizenship (i.e. a U.S. passport or birth certificate and a driver license; name on documents must match exactly) and complete a 10-minute fingerprinting process. Once approved, a Known Traveler Number (KTN) will be issued and allow access to TSA Pre✓® expedited security lanes. The application fee is $85 and can be paid by credit card, money order, company check, or certified/cashier's check. Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
Enroll in TSA PreCheck® today and begin to enjoy the expedited security screening program that helps take the stress out of travel.
For more information on TSA Pre✓®, please visit www.tsa.gov/precheck .