Check the STATUS OF Your Social Security Benefits CLAIM Online
- You can learn a great deal of information about your claim online
- Use your personal my Social Security account
- If there are scheduled hearings, the date and time is provided
- Read more...
Your online account at Social Security can provide information about your claim
If you applied for Social Security benefits, or have a pending reconsideration or hearing request, you can check the status online using your free personal my Social Security account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one at www.ssa.gov/myaccount to see the following information about your claim:
- Date of filing.
- Current claim location.
- Scheduled hearing date and time.
- Re-entry numbers for incomplete applications.
- Servicing office location.
- Publications of interest, depending on the claim and current step in the process.
Use your personal my Social Security account to check the status of your application or appeal at www.ssa.gov/myaccount.
If you have questions about retirement, disability, Medicare, or survivors benefits, as well as Supplemental Security Income, visit our webpage at www.ssa.gov/benefits.