- Special use permit for wireless tower in Yavapai Hills
- The item will be discussed at the Tuesday meeting at 3 PM
- The proposed tower will be a 55-foot wireless tower at 4044 Bar Circle A Road
- Comments will be accepted, but limited to a maximum of 2 minutes
- Read more...
Voting meeting on Tuesday to consider cell tower
PRESCOTT, AZ (November 5, 2020) –The City of Prescott will hold a Voting Meeting on Tuesday, November 10th and will be reviewing a proposed Special Use Permit allowing for construction of a 55-foot wireless tower at 4044 Bar Circle A Road. The meeting will begin at 3 pm and this item is the last item on the posted agenda. Staff will provide a presentation and Council will receive information from the applicant regarding the proposed tower. In person attendance will be limited to thirty (30), due to social distancing measures, however members of the public may view the meeting on Channel 64, Facebook Live, through the city’s website or participate via Zoom.
- Public may view the meeting remotely via the City Website, City Facebook Page, public access channel, Channel 64.
- To participate via Zoom, please register in advance at the following link: Zoom Webinar Registration
- Following staff’s presentation and Council discussion, the floor will be opened and public comment taken in the following order (in the order received by staff):
- Comments received through the website Comment Card Submission Form: Speaker Request Form Link
- Comments from in person audience
- Comments from participants via Zoom
- The Mayor will limit comments to a maximum of 2 minutes and requests that members of the public only comment if they are contributing new information & comments.