Attention Voters – Don’t Forget to Sign Your New Ballot Affidavit/Return Envelope
- Yavapai County has a new ballot envelope design
- The signature should go on the Pink Ballot Envelope
- Yavapai County Recorder’s Office has now combined the PINK Ballot Affidavit Envelope and our Ballot Return Envelope.
- Sign the back of the envelope under the sealing flap
- Read more...
Be sure to sign the envelope!
Yavapai County Recorder, Lesli
o City of Prescott - General Election
o Crown King Fire District
o Cottonwood-Oak Creek Elementary School District
o Mingus Union High School District
• Yavapai County Recorder’s Office has now combined the PINK Ballot Affidavit Envelope and our Ballot Return Envelope. See the example below, the envelope will be PINK.
• After voting your ballot, be sure to sign the Pink Affidavit Envelope in your original handwriting.
• You will now sign the back of the envelope under the sealing flap. Insert your voted ballot in the envelope and seal the envelope only after signing. Mail or drop off your voted ballot in one of our open Official Ballot Drop Boxes. Call 928-771-3248 for open locations or visit our website https://yavapaiaz.gov/govote/.
• Eliminating an envelope will result in more streamlined processing and tax dollar savings.